Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Good week

It has been a great week! And I'm very tired. On Wednesday we had a picnic and praise at church. Thursday I had Sun Shine over to spend the night. Friday Sun shine went home. Saturday we dropped GB off at training and then went to the lake. Ray and I got to water ski. I'm very sore today! Today I went to church and Sunday school. And have to be back at church in 25 min. to help mom decorate her class room for VBS. Tonight is the first night of VBS. We have VBS all week ending on Thursday. So I've been busy! But it's been a good week!
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture!! I love all the pictures you put on your blog don't I?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)