Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flowers

Here are some of God prettiest creations.



My big sister took these pics aren't they beautiful! I love flowers! Now mind you I can't grow them ( I have a brown thumb :D ). But I still love them. When I see flowers I imagine the Lord creating every pedal. Now look at these flowers and tell me how random chance (Evolution) could of made these! It is clear that God made these! Not mother nature, but Father God! Flowers are amazing!
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

1 comment:

  1. That is SO true Katie!!! It is clear that God made them :) Thank you for posting this post!

    P.S. I love the pics! Tell your sister for me that she is a photographer!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)