Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Friends :)!

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses.
The Lord has blessed me with awesome friendships! Thanks to all me my awesome friends who are constantly encouraging and building my up :)! I love you guys!
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

2 comments:

  1. Hey Katie!! It's Camille, for some reason my brothers google account has been showing up when I make comments. I have know idea why! Thank you for that post! Those are all great verses. My favorite is Proverbs 18:24. That is a very encouraging verse. I love the new look of your blog! It's really cute! Your first playlist song is so pretty. the first time I heard it I really felt touched.

    Hugs,
    Camille.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My google account showed up!! haha!!!

    I'm such a blond (I think you already know that, lol!)

    TTYL,
    Camille.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)