Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Welcome to Our World

Every year at Christmas I seem to always have a new favorite Christmas song! Well, this year this is my favorite this year. Hope you like it as much as I do :)!

Welcome to Our World


Tears are falling, hearts are breaking
How we need to hear from God
You've been promised, we've been waiting
Welcome Holy Child
Welcome Holy Child


Hope that you don't mind our manger
How I wish we would have known
But long awaited Holy Stranger
Make yourself at home
Please make yourself at home



Bring your peace into our violence
Bid our hungry souls be filled
Word now breaking Heaven's silence
Welcome to our world
Welcome to our world


Fragile finger sent to heal us

Tender brow prepared for thorn
Tiny heart whose blood will save us
Unto us is born
Unto us is born

So wrap our injured flesh around You

Breathe our air and walk our sod
Rob our sin and make us holy
Perfect Son of God
Perfect Son of God

Welcome to our world
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

2 comments:

  1. That is definetly one of my favorite Christmas songs too. It deminstrates how God came into the world, which is the true meaning of Christmas. :) I remember when Molly sang that last Christmas at church. What a beautiful song. :)

    Talk to you later Katie!!!

    ~Camille~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this song too! And I love your background!! So cute! Keep blogging :)

    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)