Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring

Spring is here!!! :)


Spring is one of the most amazing times of the year!
I don't know how people can say that the world was made by some accident! Just look out the window and it is clear that this could never have happened by accident :)!!! Hope y'all are enjoying your spring! ;)
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

8 comments:

  1. Hey Katie,
    How did you get that cute back ground? And the music and snow? Please email me.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I actually gave her the link to the snow... here it is:

    http://shabbyblogsblog.blogspot.com/2009_12_01_archive.html

    (just scroll down to the second post)

    Anyway, I LOVE the second pic!! You are right, this never could have happened from a big bang or whatever anyone says it comes from. It is simply too beautiful to be done from that :)

    Abby 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures!! I love it getting warmer!!
    Miriam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous!! I totally wish I was still in AL!! It is like 40 degrees here.....DURING THE DAY!!! It just snowed 2 days ago!! Hopefully for the last time. lol. I'm so sick of snow. If I never saw another flurry for the rest of my life, I would be so thankful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA Camille! I am right there with ya about the snow thing! I even took the snow off my blog, because I'm so sick of looking at it. Anyway, I already told you this Katie, but I had to tell you again: I LOVE the picture of the tree!! Its sooo pretty. We have a tree that blooms just like that in our backyard, and its right in front of the window above the kitchen sink, so whenever I do the dishes, its so pretty! It hasn't bloomed yet, but is is about to :)

    Abby 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I like your new picture! Is that from TI?
    Miriam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, Camille. Y'all should of just of stayed here :) (jk)! Miriam, which pic are you talking about? Do you mean my profile pic? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, I mean your profile picture. sorry for not clarifying.
    Miriam :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)