Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Monday, May 3, 2010

A Young Maiden's Daybook



I know I haven't posted one of these in forever! But today's a good a day as any. :) Here's my Young Maiden's Day book entry. I got it from this website. :) Enjoy!



Today… May 3, 2010



Outside my window… The very much needed rain :)!



I am thinking... about what a wonderful weekend I've had.



I am thankful for… how wonderful the ballet recital went this weekend.



I am wearing… a very comfortable dress :).



I am reading… Tales of Shakespeare



I am creating… A beautiful baby blanket!



One of my favorite things… fellowship with my church family.



For education this week… My normal school I believe.



A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … cooking (made cookies on Friday)



A spiritual lesson I’m learning… How God wants us to handle our money (Sunday Morning message) and Blessings (Sunday evening message)



A godly character trait I plan to work on… Not being lazy as a young woman (for me that means not sitting around and reading all day!)



Scripture I am memorizing… A lot of verses for CEF (the missions organization I'm serving with this summer).



I am praying for… A family that we know that the mom has cancer and it's really bad.



For the rest of the week… Normal stuff I think.



A picture I’d like to share…



In His great & awesome love,



***Katie***

7 comments:

  1. Hello, Katie! I saw you were following my blog [shieldmaiden-for-God.blogspot.com] so I thought I would drop by and check out your blog. :-) I like it a lot! You seem like a sweet young lady. May I ask how you found my blog?

    Blessings,
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Thanks :)! I found your blog from Anna and Miriam's blog http://maidensofworth.org/ where you had left a comment (both Anna and Miriam are friends of mine). I really like your blog! Thanks for leaving a comment.
    Your sister in Christ,
    ***Katie***

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie, I'm sorry about your friends mom! I will be praying for her. I would love to see the baby blanket when it's finished! :)

    Abby 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie,
    I like this song!
    I am actually going to her concert (Carry Underwood) at the BJCC arena this June.
    That must be so sad to have a mom with cancer and I will be praying for her. God can do anything, and he can take that cancer away, he hears prayer and like I said I will be praying for her.
    What color is the baby blanket?
    Can't wait to see you friday!
    By his Grace,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picture! I'm glad LeAnn thought of doing our feet!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for praying for them! Hannah, that is super awesome that you get to go see her! The blanket is blue and white. I can't wait to see you Friday! It will be an awesome night! Miriam, I'm glad we got those pictures too!
    Your sister in Christ,
    ***Katie***

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Katie,
    thank you for your encouraging comment on my blog. :-) *hugs* I am so sorry that your cousin died! It seems like a lot of people I know have died/have had someone in their family die recently. :-( We just need to cling to God.

    Be strong,
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)