Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Dance

Psalm 149:3
Let them praise his name with dancing
and make music to him with tambourine and harp.
Ecclesiastes 3:4
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
Jeremiah 31:13
Then maidens will dance and be glad,
young men and old as well.
I will turn their mourning into gladness;
I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
If you would like to see some really beautiful ballet check out Ballet Magnificat . Ballet Magnificat does some really pretty dancing for the glory of God. So go and check it out!!! :)

In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love to dance and those verses go along perfectly!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually took Ballet from the Ballet Magnificat for a year when we lived in Mississippi. It was lots of fun and I loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool, Camille! I would love to take there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pictures and verses! I like how you took feet pictures. :)

    Ballet Magnificat! are the ones who made me want to dance. I saw them years and years ago, and my mom bought their first video, which I watched over and over again. I've been blessed to attend 2 of their summer intensives, and 1 of their teacher's workshops. Praise God for the work they do!

    If they ever come close enough on tour, I want to arrange a group to go see them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would be a lot of fun! I'm really looking forward to dance next fall!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)