Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

School is starting

School (being our homeschooling) starts tomorrow! Where has the summer gone? Although it's been a very fun summer, I'm looking forward to the school year! I hope to learn a lot this school year! And my number one thing that I want to do this school year is to grown closer to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ! This picture (below) reminds me a lot of learning! :) I'm not sure why exactly but it just does! ;)


Hope that y'all just have a wonderful school year! :)
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful painting!! Yes, it reminds me a lot of learning too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)