Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Randomness of a catch-up post! :)

Ok! I know it's been forever since my last post! Sorry! Here's a little catch-up on what I've been doing!
I've been crocheting a baby blanket. It's been slow going because I mainly work on it on car trips but I decided to get back on it! :)


These are some really cool sunglasses that I got! :)

Here's a picture of my wearing my very cool sun-glasses! :)

Me and my younger sister!


The beautiful quilt I got for my birthday.

Some of the fun socks I got from my grandmother for my birthday.

In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

2 comments:

  1. <3 Love <3 the socks!!!! And the quilt is beautiful!!! who gave it to you??? did someone make it???
    Love you!!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt came from the family. :) I think it came from Cracker Barrel. Love you too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)