Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Friday, October 22, 2010

A wonderfuly lovely tag

I've been tagged by Miss Luci of Virtuous Girlhood . Thank you, Miss Luci. :) This tag is quit unique. So with out further ado... the tag!

1. If you could go anywhere in the world for one year, where would it be?
I think I'll have to go with Paris France. Or possible Alaska. I would like to visit both places.

2. What color would you chose to wear always if you could only wear that color?
Most likely I'd go with navy blue. I'm not sure why... but it seems like a good color to wear always! :)

3. Would you be Laura or Mary Ingalls?
Definitely Laura! :)

4. What book/movie character do you wish you could be for a day?
Elizabeth Bennett (Pride and Prejudice) or Jo March (Little Woman)

5. Have you ever read a book that brought you to tears?
Yes! Star of Light by Patrica Saint Johns, most any chicken soup for the soul books, and the Bible.

Rules
You were given 5 questions from the person who tagged you before, your job was to answer them, and now write 5 questions of your own, then tag 5 people with your questions.
Here are my wonderful "taggies":
Your fun questions are:
1. Which Jane Austin character (if you don't know Jane Austin, which little woman character) do you most relate to?
2. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
3. What if your favorite bible verse?
4. Do you enjoy writing letter or e-mailing more?
5. If you could describe yourself in one word what would it be?
Again, thank you Lucia! OK ladies time to get to work on answering and asking! :)
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

3 comments:

  1. thanks for tagging me, Katie!! I love you!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! I did it on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me - I did it (: I also did Miriam's... haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)