Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Friday, March 30, 2012

It is Well with my Soul

It is Well With my Soul
When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou has taught me to say,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
It is well, with my soul,
It is well, it is well, with my soul.

This morning my great grandmother passed away.  We're all going to miss her so much!  She is one of the strongest people I will ever know.  I love her so much.  I know right now she is celebrating with Jesus, but I still miss her. 
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

4 comments:

  1. *Hugs* I know exactly how that feels! My grandpa is days away from passing. God Bless! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. live173影音live秀-免費視訊-裸聊直播間免費
    live173影音live秀-免費同城交友裸聊室
    showlive-免費進入裸聊直播間
    showlive影音視訊聊天網-美女主播免費祼聊聊天室
    showlive視訊聊天網-真人在線裸聊網
    玩美女人影音秀-台灣一對一視頻聊天室
    live 173免費視訊-不收費的同城聊天室
    173免費視訊聊天-免費裸聊聊天室
    173免費視訊秀-夫妻真人秀聊天室
    173免費視訊美女-最新裸聊直播間
    百老匯舞蹈視頻超碰免費夫妻在線視頻快播倫理電影網愛城成人情色論壇免費看色情影片
    學生包養網精英包養網求包養網三陪美女手機成人論壇成人影視網z的色情漫畫
    裸聊網視頻夫妻網聊天室摳摳視頻秀有沒有色的聊天室日本亂論電影快播愛薇兒色情
    夜色視頻多人聊天室蕭山夫妻交換聊天室黃色亂倫小說網歐美成人綜合網色情自拍
    高端交友包養美女網站心儀交友網快播人妻視頻色哥哥愛色閣愛城成人網711色情

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)