Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Young Maiden's daybook




Here's my young maidens daybook entry. I got it from this blog http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/ :) Have a great Monday!!!!



Today…Monday April 20,2009


Outside my window… A mix of sun & clouds


I am thinking… I'm way to busy!


I am thankful for… The days that aren't as busy


I am wearing… My new Lu Lu's shirt (thanks Mom & Dad)


I am reading… The Buddy book (one of the nonfiction books in the lily series)


I am creating… This blog post


One of my favorite things… Listening to good up lifting Christian music


For education this week… Normal


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … How to not get stressed with a busy schedule


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… Got gives courage to those who believe in Him


A godly character trait I plan to work on… Patience


Scripture I am memorizing… Psalm 2


I am praying for… My friend who has cheer leading tryouts this week.


For the rest of the week… Busy Busy Busy!


A picture I’d like to share…

In His great & awesome love,

**Katie**

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your daybook. (The Lulu's shirt looks good on you.) ;)
    Have a great week.
    I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)