Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook



Here's my young maidens daybook entry. I got it from this blog http://hskubesgal.blogspot.com/ :) Have a great Monday!!!!!

Today… April 27, 2009


Outside my window… The Sun is Shining, it's pretty and very hot!


I am thinking… I hope we win our volleyball game tonight.


I am thankful for… The choir performance went well.


I am wearing… Comfy shorts and tee shirt (I'll change before volleyball tonight).


I am reading… Newest book is Ginger Pie


I am creating… This blog post:)


One of my favorite things… READING!!!!!


For education this week… My normal school.


A keeper at home skill I am using/learning … Cooking.


A spiritual lesson I’m learning… The apostles received Gods courage after Jesus went back to heaven.


A godly character trait I plan to work on…Courage. Whether it means standing up for what you believe in or just talking to an adult.


Scripture I am memorizing… Not sure I'll have to check.


I am praying for… Speech regionals to go good!


For the rest of the week… This week Thursday - Saturday helping with speech regionals. Rala's bday on Friday and Sun Shines (a friend from volleyball and homeschooling) party on Saturday.


A picture I’d like to share…

Hope you enjoyed! Happy Monday!

In His great & awesome love,

***Katie***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)