Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The beach

This is a picture of the beautiful beach, and the the people who are about to be drenched by the rain :). We went to the beach a few weeks ago. We had a wonderful time. We body surfed, made sand castles, went to a really fun restaurant where we waited 2 hours just to be seated (!), and got stung by jellyfish! We had fun :)!
I really enjoy going to the beach and spending time with family. We had a lot of time to laugh.
OK, I know I'm totally changing the subject! But there is this really good bock I'm reading! It's called Before you meet Prince Charming . It's an awesome book! I totally recommend it.
That's just about it for me. Hope y'all all have a God blessed Wednesday!
In His great & awesome love,
**Katie**

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun at the beach with Daddy, you girls, Gran and Papa Rex. What a blessing. (Love laughing with you all too!)
    Glad you're enjoying the book - it's a great one.
    I love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like ya'll had a fun time!! I've heard of that book but I've never read it. It's sounds good. Email me and tell me where you got it will you?

    Your friend,
    Camille.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)