Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Friday, December 31, 2010

A New Year

As we say good bye to the year 2010, my mind remembers all that has happened this year. It has been a year filled with joy and much happiness. But it has also been a year of great pain and sorrow. On New Years day, we learned of the loss of my dad's cousin. Then on February 21 my sweet baby cousin Eli said hello to the world for 2 short hours and then went to be with the Lord. It has been a year of many questions and soul searching. But through it all I've been able to see God work. I grown spiritually more then ever before. Although it has been a hard year I am left in the end praising God.
My prayer for 2011 is that it will be a year of healing. That I'll be able to grow even closer to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I also pray that others will see Christ through me. And that I'll be able to use what has happened the year before to really reach out to people.
So, here are my list of New Years Resolutions. But before you look at this list I must define resolution for you.
Resolution (as defined by my life)- A plan that I make at the beginning of the year that lasts for the first 3 days of January and then suddenly dies.
So here's my list...
  • To eat healthier (ok, well that's my parents for the whole family but I have decided to make it my own :)! )
  • To get all the way down in my splits (for all of you who don't know I do ballet)
  • To post on my blog more often.
  • To exercise daily.
  • To memorize more scripture.
  • To continue in my walk of purity (ok the definition that I listed above does not apply to this one!)
  • To wear more skirts!! :)
  • To grown an inch! (Just kidding, I'm 5' 3" and I love it! :) )

Well, that's my list. What are some of your New Years Resolutions? I pray that y'all will have a blessed New Year! :)


In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)