Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Turqoise flower earrings giveaway! :)

Hey girls! :)

I hope I've already got you excited just by the title of this post! :) Yes, I'm having my first giveaway on my blog! It is being sponsored by....
Molly the Pirate's Bit O' Shine. She has generously offered to sponsor a giveaway on my blog! How exciting! She is offering...


These beautiful Turquoise Flower Earrings! I absolutely love these! The winner with receive these beautiful earrings. Because Miss Molly is so awesome she has offered to give 15% off any order you young ladies make between now and Jan. 5 2011! :) When you check out just type in NEWYEAR2011 in the coupon box and you will receive 15% off your order.
Now onto the giveaway part! :) Here's how you enter
Mandatory: Follow my blog and go to miss Molly's shop Molly the Pirate's Bit O' Shine and tell me what your favorite item from her cute shop is.
Extra Entries:
1. Post about this giveaway on your blog and leave a link to it.
2. Post about the giveaway on Facebook
3. Heart Miss Molly's shop.
4. Follow Miss Molly's Blog here.
5. E-mail 5 people about this giveaway. For every 5 people you get an entree (If you e-mail 25 people you get 5 entrees.)
Details:
Giveaway ends Jan. 5 2011! :) Miss Molly will ship to any where in the U.S. and Canada. Please leave a different comment for each entree!!!!
Well, let the entrees begin!! :)



In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

16 comments:

  1. I follow your blog, and my favorite item is the sugar frosted blossom earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted about this on my blog!

    http://theblondstyleblog.blogspot.com/p/giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hearted Miss Molly's shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and I followed her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed 25 people! Hahahaha! I really want these! 1 out of 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, please enter me!! I blogged about it...
    http://giveawaysgalore-blog.blogspot.com/2010/12/giveaway-at-praising-lord-in-all-things.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can contact me via my blog: God's Daughter (www.God-sDaughter.blogspot.com) or miss.raquel316@gmail.com

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am now following :) I though I was already a follower, but I guess I was wrong haha. My favorite item is The Last Leaf earrings with turquoise flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I blogged about it :)http://lifeisfunner.blogspot.com/p/fantabulous-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow your blog and my favorite item on her shop is this :http://www.etsy.com/listing/53753765/white-flower-earrings

    Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a delightful giveaway! I am now a follower of your sweet blog. My favorite item for Molly's shop is the White Rose Heart Locket.
    May the Lord bless you!

    Your Sister In Christ,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)