Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 day picture challeng: Day 1

Day 1: A picture of myself with 15 facts about me! :)

1. I have curly hair.

2. I don't use shampoo (I use the "no poo method")

3. I have 3 sisters no brothers

4. I love ballet.

5. I love acting.

6. I love singing (don't know if you saw that one coming ;D!!!)

7. I used to have very blond hair but now it's turning brownish (my mind however is not!)

8. I never get jokes (usually it takes 4 different people explaining it for me to get it!)

9. I really want the new Francisca Battistelli CD! :)

10. I would love to visit Paris someday.

11. One of my biggest fears in life is cows!

12. I'm a much better baker than cook.

13. My newest food that I'm in love with is Oreo's with peanut butter on them.

14. My friend and I would love to try fried frog legs someday.

15. I was almost expelled from mother's day out when I was 2, because I wouldn't stop biting people! (don't worry I'm over that now ;)!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)