Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Collage Giveaway!!!

Hey girls! I have a treat for y'all today! I'm hosting my second giveaway ever. This is so exciting!!! :) This giveaway is being hosted my Anna Katherine over at Along A Road Less Traveled. She is a lovely young lady and extremely tallented as you can see by the collage you will have a chance to win. Anna Katherine is interested in setting up her own esty shop in the future, but right now she is graciously doing them for giveaways! Is that awesome or what?! So, I know that you are all killing over to know what beautiful collage she has in store for us. So here it is...

Isn't that lovely!!! I am a music lover so I really like this one and I'm terrible jealous of the lucky girl who recives this gift!! :) Here's how you enter!

Mandatory Entry!

Comment and tell me what your "creative tallent" is.


Extra Entrys

Follow my blog (following it already counts too!)


Follow Anna Katherine's blog (the link is above, just click on "A Rode Less Traveled")


Leave some comment love on Anna Katherine's blog

Mention this giveaway (with a direct link to it) in a post

E-mail 5 friends about this giveaway including the link ( you get one entry every 5 friends so 25 friends= 5 entrys!)


Giveaway ends March 17! :)

Alright girls! Let the entering begin! :)

5 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)