Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Favorite Verse :)!

Today I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite verses.

Psalms 4:8
I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety.

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.


I will praise the LORD all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.


I have lots of others but these are just a few :)!



Here are some neat pic :)!

In His great & awesome love,

***Katie***

3 comments:

  1. Those are some good verses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful verses, Katie! My favorite is Psalm 4:8!
    Miriam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great verses!! One of my favorite is:

    Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9

    Abby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)