Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Question! :)

Ok, I'm gonna ask y'all the same thing that I ask everyone! Just leave me a comment with your answer please :)! What is your dream job? Please leave me your answers ;)!

8 comments:

  1. To be honest, my dream job is just what I'm doing - a wife and mom and homeschooling these wonderful blessings God's entrusted in my care.
    Love you!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... that is a hard one ;) I kinda wana be an author, because I LOVE to write. But I wanna be a mommy too :) Goodnees, there's so much to do! I want to do what God wants me to do :D

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always been to be a wife and a mother - hopefully of many children. :) I want to homeschool them and build a loving home that will glorify the Lord and minister to others.

    But, in the meantime, I'm doing my dream job right now. When I was younger, I never thought I could teach or direct, but since doing it, I have come to enjoy it immensely. I'll be most willing to give it up once the other becomes a reality, but for now, I am praising God that He lets me do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Katie!!

    When I grow up I want to be a nurse (until I get married and have kids). I think the Lord is calling me to do this because of the love I have for helping other people. I'm not quite sure what type of nurse I want to be. Probably someone who cares for babies or children. :)

    I miss ya sooooooooooooo much!!

    ~Camille~

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Katie, I LOVE your background!!

    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new background! It's soooo cute!
    Miriam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new background is beautiful Katie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)