Today has been one of my favorite kind of Sundays :)!
Church wasn't until 10:30, so I kind of got to sleep in! :)
One of my best friends joined our church!
Than we came home and relaxed.
Right now I'm siting at the computer in the den where the rest of my family is.
We are listening to Christian music.
We are watching football (yes at the same time :)!
Have a fire in the fireplace.
We are just relaxing!
Than tonight we are eating grilled chicken! Yum!
I love my family!
I love God!
And I love the sabbath! :)
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***























It was a great day. I enjoyed it too. :)
ReplyDeleteLove you!
Mom
I love Sundays too, Katie! Even when it's normal times, I love getting to fellowship with other people who love the Lord! Plus, I love to dress up!
ReplyDeleteMiriam :-)
Sounds like you had a good day!!! That's nice!! I always like to have a good day. ;) And the grilled chicken sounds amazing!! :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Camille.