Welcome to my little blog! :) So glad you've stoped in for a visit. Look around and enjoy yourself!

Monday, January 10, 2011

10 favorite things

My friend Camille did this on her blog and I decided it would be fun to do it on mine! I know! I'm such a copycat but that's alright! Copying is the best form of complement right?! :) Well any way, I shall share with y'all 10 of my top favorite things in the world! :)

1. My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.


2. My wonderful friends and family! :)


3.Ballet

4. Acting/drama


5. Reading classic books


6. Cheesecake!


7. Polka spots (aka Polka dots)





8. Hot chocolate


9. Singing10. Smiley Faces!
What are 5 of your favorite things?
In His great & awesome love,
***Katie***

3 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting! Please remeber to only post what is helpful or encouarging! I will delet comments that are not kind :)! Thanks again! :)